Join us April 2019 for the Ultimate Canton Fair Experience:
Sourcing a Winner!
If you've been hanging out on Facebook with Amazing at Home, you know we're not just talk. We give you amazing value everyday with our tips and training.
Get ready because we are combining all of the struggles E-commerce sellers have into one incredible hands-on course that starts with online training sessions and ends in person at the Canton Fair in China!
It's not just talk. We are putting our money where our mouth is. For $1299 you can come with us to China and participate in over 20 hours of instruction BEFORE even going to the fair. Then you'll be joining us at the fair for even more hands on learning. It's the experience of a lifetime.
We will actually identify a product, validate customer demand, choose a supplier, attend the Canton Fair, visit the factory, negotiate a real deal, arrange packaging, and start our first order. All with YOU at our side.
Pre-Fair Classes: [Private for Registered Guests Only]
When: February - March via Online Webinars (replays will be available)
- Choose a Business Model: Will you sell a commodity product or a unique product?
- What does it take to put $10,000 in your pocket every month?
- Profit versus Sales
- The Elusive 7X Multiplier. Why you should choose products which sell for at least 7 times more than your manufacturing cost
- How to identify hidden products with little to no competition – without choosing saturated products from Jungle Scout and similar tools.
- The world beyond Amazon. How, and why to get into selling to retailers.
- Trading companies versus factories. The advantages of both.
- Packaging. Thinking 'inside' the box.
- Culture shock. What to expect in China. Eating, Sleeping, Getting around.
At-Fair Classes: [Private for Registered Guests Only]
When: Fair Travel Dates April 20-26
Canton Fair PHASE TWO – Housewares, Gifts, Consumer Items, and Pets
- Visiting a Factory
- Negotiating prices and terms
- Navigating the Canton Fair
- Talking with Suppliers
At-Fair Lunch and Learn Classes: [Private for Registered Guests Only]
- Lunch with a Sourcing Agent
- Lunch with a Shipping Firm
- Lunch with an Inspection Company
Other Inclusions: [Private for Registered Guests Only]
- Car Service to and from the Airport to Hotel
- 4 Paid Lunches during Factory Visits and Lunch and Learn Sessions
- 3 Paid Dinners during Evening Courses
- Guangzhou by Night – Pear River Cruise to see the buildings of Guangzhou lit up at night
- Transportation to and from the factory
Not Included [Recommendations Provided]:
- Flights to and from your home to China
- Additional Meal Costs
- Sight Seeing and Tours in Guangzhou and other Chinese Cities
Additional Add-Ons: Yiwu Travel Dates: April 26-28
- Optional Trip to Commodities Market in Yiwu - We will be offering an optional trip to the Yiwu Commodities Market, leaving Friday returning Sunday.
- Airfare from Guangzhou to Yiwu and back is not included.