Join us for the Ultimate Canton Fair Experience:
Sourcing a Winner!
If you've been hanging out on Facebook with Amazing at Home, you know we're not just talk. We give you amazing value everyday with our tips and training.
Get ready because we are combining all of the struggles E-commerce sellers have into one incredible hands-on course that starts with online training sessions and ends in person at the Canton Fair in China!
It's not just talk. We are putting our money where our mouth is. Come with us to China and participate in over 20 hours of instruction BEFORE even going to the fair. Then you'll be joining us at the fair for even more hands on learning. It's the experience of a lifetime.
We will actually identify a product, validate customer demand, choose a supplier, attend the Canton Fair, visit the factory, negotiate a real deal, arrange packaging, and start our first order. All with YOU at our side.
**Updated October class schedule to be released soon!
Pre-Fair Classes: [Private for Registered Guests Only]
When: August - September via Online Webinars (replays will be available)
- Choose a Business Model: Will you sell a commodity product or a unique product?
- What does it take to put $10,000 in your pocket every month?
- Profit versus Sales
- The Elusive 7X Multiplier. Why you should choose products which sell for at least 7 times more than your manufacturing cost
- How to identify hidden products with little to no competition – without choosing saturated products from Jungle Scout and similar tools.
- The world beyond Amazon. How, and why to get into selling to retailers.
- Trading companies versus factories. The advantages of both.
- Packaging. Thinking 'inside' the box.
- Culture shock. What to expect in China. Eating, Sleeping, Getting around.
**Updated October Schedule to Be Announced
At-Fair Classes: [Private for Registered Guests Only]
When: Fair Dates (You may come for 1, 2 or all 3 Phases)
- Phase 1 (October 15-19) shows electrical and electronic products, building materials, industrial products...
- Phase 2 (October 23-27) shows groceries, housewares, ornaments, gifts, toys, and furniture...
- Phase 3 (October 31-Nov 4) shows clothing, footwear, bags, and food, medicine...
- Visiting a Factory
- Negotiating prices and terms
- Navigating the Canton Fair
- Talking with Suppliers
At-Fair Special Guest Classes: [Private for Registered Guests Only]
- Q&A with a Sourcing Agent
- Q&A with a Shipping Firm
- Q&A with an Inspection Company
Other Inclusions: [Private for Registered Guests Only]
- Car Service to and from the Airport to Hotel
- Paid Lunch during Factory Visits
- Paid Dinners during Evening Courses
- Guangzhou by Night – Pear River Cruise to see the buildings of Guangzhou lit up at night
- Transportation to and from the factory
AFTER THE FAIR: You'll be connected in a private mastermind group for a LIFETIME of support to ensure your continued success!
Not Included [Recommendations Provided]:
- Flights to and from your home to China
- Additional Meal Costs
- Sight Seeing and Tours in Guangzhou and other Chinese Cities