AMAZING AT HOME IS HIRING A SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT MANAGER
Position: SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT MANAGER
Company: AMAZING AT HOME
Hourly Rate: $8 starting with regular performance increases
Work Hours: MONDAY – FRIDAY
(5 hrs daily x 5 days a week)
WHO IS AMAZING AT HOME?
We are a Business Consulting full-service agency for E-Commerce entrepreneurs.
Amazing at Home is looking for a creative team player that’s eager to learn new skills and develop responsibilities within a fast-growing organization.
Naturally self-motivated and detail-oriented, the ideal candidate is eager to learn new skills and is passionate about social media, and also effective at analyzing workloads, assign priorities & deliver on tasks. We favor the independent profiles that are ready to take initiatives, but know when to share closely with other internal partners for help and contributions.
Amazing ay Home is looking for individuals who understand the challenges of a “working from home” environment and keep a good balance between work and private life at all times. Pro-active and honest, our future Social Media Assistant Manager is a quick-learner that knows how to appreciate feedback and make adjustments, while keeping a positive attitude.
Main Duties for this opportunity include: creating engaging social media publications across multiple platforms (website, Facebook, Instagram, etc..), schedules and checklists. As well as extending their brand capacities and help grow our online community through various social media platforms.
- Developing social media schedule
- Posting new & Engaging content
- Collaborate with influencers
- Keep in constant communication flow with CEO Amy Wees and our Copywriter
- Plan and schedule new content, making sure delivery deadlines are met
- Developing in-house material and documents, for future Junior social media manager training purposes.
- Minimum of 40 words/minute proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Fluency with Trello and kanban boards preferred
- Creative thinking appreciative
If you think that’s you, we would be delighted to receive your application
[Please note that all application needs to be attached with a resume and a cover letter, and that cover letter should be titled: “AAH Social Media Manager”, followed by a sub-title that’s answering this question: “what color is the Facebook logo”?]
You know the job poster
Reach out to let them know you’re interested