Do you have an idea you want to turn into a product? How can you check if someone else has already thought of your idea and patented it? How can you determine whether you should patent your idea? How do you turn your prototype into something you can take to a manufacturer? Do you need an engineer to help you design an aspect of your product or a 3-D CAD specialist to 3-D print your design? How do you find a manufacturer? How do you deal with China? I have been down this road my friends and it is long, arduous, overwhelming and confusing. You will want to quit. You will wonder if its worth it. You will have doubts along the way.
Here’s where we can help you:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Product Engineering Design and Development
- 3-D Printing and Prototyping
- 3-D CAD Design for Manufacturing
- Conducting a Patent Search
- Finding a Patent Attorney
- Testing the Market for your Idea
- Finding your Audience
- Kickstarter or Pre-Launch Campaigns
- Contacting Influencers
- Brand Name, Packaging, Logo Design
Need help with something not mentioned? Simply contact me and we’ll talk about your requirements. I work with a few trusted partners who were able to help me bring my product to market. If you need help on more than one aspect we can discuss prioritization and strategy.