If you read the about me page, you’ll see I have several business degrees and certifications but all that education did not teach me how to plan, start, grow, run, market, or exit my business. I started attending free classes at my local SBA and I realized I ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO ALL THESE THINGS that I was just skimming over in my text books in school. I have to choose a business entity, I need business insurance, a patent attorney, and liability protection for when someone sues me. I need a business bank account, financing, and an accountant to keep track of all of it. I had so much to learn, but if you find the right professionals to help you, you can focus on what is important and that’s working on your business and not in it!
Here’s where I can help you:
- Choosing and Registering a Legal Entity
- Finding a business attorney or firm depending on your needs
- Finding an accountant and learning Quickbooks
- Choosing a business bank
- Obtaining Financing and Funds
- Knowing your Numbers (COGS, Expenses, Taxable Items)
- Business and Liability Insurance Needs
- Tracking Inventory, Profits, and Losses
- Understanding Intellectual Property
- Finding a workspace or claiming your home
Need help with something not mentioned? Simply contact me and we’ll talk about your requirements. If you need help on more than one aspect we can discuss prioritization and strategy.