When: February – March via Online Webinars (replays will be available)
- Choose a Business Model: Will you sell a commodity product or a unique product?
- What does it take to put $10,000 in your pocket every month?
- Profit versus Sales
- The Elusive 7X Multiplier. Why you should choose products which sell for at least 7 times more than your manufacturing cost
- How to identify hidden products with little to no competition – without choosing saturated products from Jungle Scout and similar tools.
- The world beyond Amazon. How, and why to get into selling to retailers.
- Trading companies versus factories. The advantages of both.
- Navigating the Canton Fair. How to talk to suppliers and what to ask?
- Culture shock. What to expect in China. Eating, Sleeping, Getting around.
When: Fair Travel Dates April 20-26
- Visiting a Factory
- Negotiating prices and terms
- Navigating the Canton Fair
- Talking with Suppliers
At-Fair Lunch and Learn Classes:
- Lunch with a Sourcing Agent
- Lunch with a Shipping Firm
- Lunch with an Attorney / Inspection Company
- Transportation to and from the Airport to Hotel
- 5 Paid Lunches during Factory Visits and Lunch and Learn Sessions
- 2 Paid Dinners during Evening Courses Upon Arrival
- Guided Gwangzhou City Tour
- Car Service
Not Included [Recommendations Provided]:
- Flights to and from your home to China
- Additional Meal Costs
- Sight Seeing