You heard about the opportunity to sell your own products!
You dream of leaving your day job, making some real money, and being able to do whatever you’d like with your time.
Maybe you launched a product, maybe you didn’t. Is your experience in line with your dream? Did you dream of launching the next garlic press?
NO! You dreamed of building a brand that is memorable, valuable, and scalable!
How do you get from your concept to launch?
How will you….
• Build the plan and organize your ideas?
• Validate your plan and your products?
• Set up your IP & Company legal requirements?
• Develop your product with a unique differentiation?
• Find great suppliers and source the best materials
• Define your products requirements to your supplier so you can get it produced right the first time?
AND How Do You Build a Solid Foundation So You Can…
• Negotiate enough margin to scale
• Figure out the logistics to make all of that happen
• Set up your packaging, price structure, website, product listing, photography and all the things necessary to launch
We are confident you can launch a product without our help, but the Concept to Launch Course focuses on teaching you how to:
• Market your product to business and consumer buyers
• Ensure profitable sales
• Scale your business into multiple retail channels
I know what you’re thinking… How can one course teach me all of this?
The most important step you can take in your business growth is to find mentors and experts that have already walked the path you are going to walk. We are bringing in trusted experts to teach you! For example, lawyers will teach you about intellectual property and I’ll add on my personal experience to help you take their advice and turn it into executable steps that work for you
Yes, I invented a product and brought it to market and made a lot of mistakes along the way. That is one path of experience I’ll be pulling from and sharing with you. But I’ve also helped hundreds of entrepreneurs develop, source, launch and market their products and brands and it is that experience that will allow me to help you more than anything else. I’ve worked with thousands of different products and hundreds of brands. I’ve helped these entrepreneurs get through their toughest problems and make their dreams happen.
What’s different about this course?
1. This is not another Amazon FBA course.
This is a course to help you conceptualize your ideas, discover a niche, and find opportunities in the marketplace through market research. We won’t be teaching you how to search product research software to find the same opportunities as the thousands of others joining Amazon each day. Instead, you’ll learn how to study the market and find unmet needs, wants and demands and then serve those consumers with great products!
2. Learn from an experienced teacher.
Amy Wees spent 18 years in the military as an instructor and evaluator. She has the ability to take tough concepts and break them down into easy to understand, executable steps. You can take a course and watch a bunch of videos but then what? Amy’s coaching clients come from this pool. They take a course and they ask now what? How do I actually do this? Amy’s teaching methods aim to help you actually DO THIS!! That’s what’s different.
3. This is a course that takes you from concept to launch, every step along the way.
The curriculum answers every pain point you will experience on the path from concept to launch. Scroll down to read more about each course module.
OR PURCHASE THE COURSE and Gain Lifetime Access to the Mastermind
Course Learning Objectives & Curriculum
Course Learning Objectives:
- How to come up with ideas for products, choose a niche, and find opportunities in the marketplace
- How to validate your ideas so you feel confident moving forward
- How to develop and design your product
- Protecting your ideas and intellectual property
- How to define your products requirements to move forward with sourcing
- How to source your product and find the right manufacturer
- Understanding your pricing, manufacturing costs and negotiating all of it the first time
- Developing your branding, logo, and packaging
- Setting up your company structure
- Setting up your web footprint – Social Media, Website, and Target Market Communication
- Developing a marketing and distribution plan
- Understanding the real costs of running your business and obtaining financing
- Importing, Exporting, Shipping and Logistics Requirements
- Launching your Products in E-Commerce
- Scaling into Multiple Retail Channels – Specialty to Big Box Retail
Course Core Components
Watch our Free Training Series:
- Business Planning for Private Label
- Finding Products to Sell Online
- Product Development
Curriculum Details - Over 47 Modules + Bonus Content Valued at Over $9400!
Ideation & Validation
14 Modules Including Actionable Exercises – Valued at over $2800
- Course Introduction
- Why Unique Products?
- Maximizing your Profits by Understanding the Numbers
- Maximizing your Margins for Scalability
- Ideation: New Methodology for Product Research
- Niche Discovery
- Market Research
- The Good, the bad, the ugly… How to choose which ideas to move forward with
- Validation Part 1: Ensuring your Idea will Sell!
- Prioritizing your Ideas – You can’t do everything, how to pick a winner!
- Validation Part 2: Validating from Concept to Launch and Beyond
- Show stoppers for moving forward with your unique product idea
- Why launch in E-Commerce?
- Launching unique products on Amazon
Smart Start Business Course
12 Modules Including Actionable Exercises – Valued at over $2400
- Business Planning
- The Importance of a Marketing, Sales, and Distribution Plan
- Financing your Business
- Finding your Community (both customers and collegues)
- Brand Name
- Logo Design
- Setting Up Your Website and Social Media Footprint
- Building Your Audience
- Introduction to Wholesale
- Independent Retailers & Tradeshows
- Special Guest Interview With Retail Buyer
- Big Box Retail
11 Modules Including Actionable Exercises – Valued at over $2200
- Special Guest Interview With IP Attorney
- Special Guest Interview With Patent Attorney
- Special Guest Interview With Attorney – Protecting Your Business In China
- Prototyping: DIY – Ensuring your Idea Works
- Prototyping – Samples, Prototyping & Reverse Engineering
- Special Guest Interview With 3D Designer
- Professional Prototyping: Taking Your Idea to a Professional
- Introduction to Manufacturing: Types of Manufacturing
- The Importance of Understanding Manufacturing Processes
- Visualization: Defining Your Products Requirements
- Packaging – Designing Packaging for E-Commerce & Retail Shelves
Sourcing & Logistics
10 Modules Including Actionable Exercises – Valued at over $2000
Special Offer: This section of the course is included free with our China trip! All trip bookings receive a $500 discount on the Concept to Launch Course
- Introduction to Sourcing – Making a Sourcing List
- Sourcing – How To Find A Supplier
- Factory Visits
- Negotiation & Communicating with Suppliers
- Bringing in a middle man: Sourcing Agents or Hiring Your Own Sourcing Team
- Quality Control
- Shipping 101
- Importing and Tariffs – Understanding the Basics
- Shipping – Special Guest Interview With Freight Forwarder
OR PURCHASE THE COURSE and Gain Lifetime Access to the Mastermind
CAN YOU SAVE MY SPOT IN THE MASTERMIND?
If you’d like us to notify you when the course and mastermind opens up for enrollment simply fill out the form below.