Check out the announcement video above for all the details.
In this video I talk about the most common mistakes brands make and why it’s important to get these things right the first time or make corrections if you’ve already launched.
We’re launching a mastermind group focused on helping our members get these fundamentals right when sourcing and launching private label products on Amazon or in E-Commerce.
Whether you’re just getting started or working on scaling from your first products, there’s lots to learn that can really impact how quickly you’re able to scale your business and reach your revenue goals.
Some of these common pitfalls are:
- Choosing the right product with the right differentiation – get this wrong and you’ll end up with a bunch of competition that all looks the same and a business that is really hard to scale
- Developing the Product and Finding the Right Manufacturer or Supplier – so many people get knocked off by their supplier, deal with a trading company and pay too much money, or don’t know how to find a manufacturer that can actually develop their product. Not to mention all that money they spent on patents and trademarks. Yikes… need to get this right.
- Sourcing at Profitable Margins – too many courses recommend 30% margins. What happens? You run out of money and have to borrow for new inventory, digging yourself deeper into a hole.
- Launching without understanding branding, marketing, and search engine optimization – Guess what? If the customer can’t find you online, they can’t buy from you. Learning these fundamentals of first being found and second communicating through your branding and message the reason people should buy from you will lead to a bunch of money being spent on advertising that doesn’t convert. We focus on these fundamentals
- Getting help when you need it. Entrepreneurship can be lonely, especially if you don’t have a trusted community to bounce ideas off of. Finding a mentor you can trust has been argued as one of the most important fundamentals to success in any business. That’s why we have this mastermind group. For accountability, communication and trust.
Sign up or read more at https://amazingathome.com/mastermind